Celebrating 100K Blog Views: A Complete Rundown of 10/10 - Music's Stats So Far


Celebrating 100K Blog Views: A Complete Rundown of 10/10 - Music's Stats So Far

Yes, I shamelessly reused the image from this post's predecessor. I am not embarrassed at all.


So, many months ago, back in February, I released a post to celebrate my reaching 25,000 views on my blog. I actually find the concept a bit cringe now, but it is my most viewed blog post of all time. After that, I decided I would do a special feature for me reaching 100,000 views. I expected it to coincide with my first anniversary and thus would do a combined post. However, I had a surge of views this month and reached 100,000 blog hits on July 17, 2021. I would like to thank all my readers and commenters. There have been times I wanted to give up, but your support has helped me. You guys have also been slowly building a bit of a community here, and I could not be gladder!

I am going to reveal the all-time statistics of my blog. Have fun reading!



Forgive me, the photo capture quality is far from perfect.


All-time, I have gained 101,945 views at the time of this post's writing. My most viewed month is February, with 16,327 views, though July will easily catch up if it keeps up at this pace.


Top 5 Countries that have viewed my blog the most

Weird list, I am probably half asleep when writing this.


10. United Kingdom - 964 Views

9. Poland - 1,265 Views

8. Indonesia - 1,322 Views

7. United Arab Emirates - 2,216 Views

6. Canada - 2,530 Views

5. Australia - 2,544 Views

4. Philipines - 4,954 Vies

3. Sweden - 8,967 Views

2. United States of America - 24,640 Views

1. France - 31,007 Views

I believe that only 4 of the countries in my top 10 speak English as a first language (correct me if I am wrong), which is surprising, as I only write in English, and I know none of the first languages of the other top 10 countries. France actually did not give me a single real view till around January and began surging around February/March. Sweden took off around January and the Philippines since October. In the beginning, my blog readership was primarily from India, the USA, and Australia.

Thank you to all those who have read my blog from these nations!



Most of my viewers (about 53%) use Chrome as their browser of choice for reading. Not too surprising, as it is the browser of choice for many. 37% use Firefox, 5% use Microsoft Internet Explorer, 4% Safari, and a little less than 1% use the Samsung Browser. I have discovered several obscure browsers by going through the list you guys use, found some interesting ones, some of them are actually in foreign languages as a base!

(Also, given its popularity, I am surprised I only have 8 views from DuckDuckGo users).


About 46% of my viewers use Windows, while 30% use a Mac. I personally use Windows, sorry Mac users! About 8% use Linux, and another 8% are Unix. iPhone and Android users tie right afterwards, with Android with only a slight lead. I even have 9 views from a Playstation! Great choice! I love gaming personally, I have read reviews on many blogs between sessions of Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

Speaking of which, a family friend of mine has started a BOTW gaming channel, please check him out!

Link to the Channel


The top URL that links to me is from TheBiasList. No surprise there, as I promoted myself big-time there up until January. Google and Bing come not too far after. DeforestedMusic, Kbopped, and HallyuReviews have also given me views via my comments, as well as occasional links, thank you!


All-time, I have had 1079 comments, not counting spam. This is incredible, and I thank everyone who has ever commented on my site.


And now, a list of all the blog posts on my site that have gained more than 400 views.

Ranking all BTS singles - 442

Flashback Review: EXO - Wolf - 441

Review: Itzy - Mafia in the Morning - 407

Review: Dotter - Little Tot - 409

Review: Duo Liang - Jian Zhen Jiang Hu - 421

Review: KEiNNO - Monument - 418

Celebrating 25K Blog Views: My Favorite music-related Blogs and Channels - 506

Top 10 Infinite Songs - 436

Review: Snow Man - Big Bang Sweet - 400

End of Month List: January 2021 - 456

Album Review - Dreamcatcher - Road to Utopia - 482

Review: Twice - I Can't Stop Me - 446


I had a lot of posts in the 390s, which will undoubtedly make the 400s soon, but I did not count them. Usually, it takes a post a few months to get to 400, which is why the Ranking all BTS Singles will likely soon take the top spot, due to its meteoric rise.


So, that is that, a sum up of my blog's stats so far. Hope you enjoyed reading, will post something new hopefully soon! Thank you for all your support, it has helped me a lot, mentally and as a blogger. Here is hoping to another 100K!

Comments

  1. 7. United Arab Emirates - 2,216 Views

    This is my country! I think I gave you atleast a 100 of these views, your blog is addicting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I guessed that some of my regular commentators were from those top 10 nations. Thank you to you and all the other UAE viewers.

      Thanks so much Yan! I'll try to keep up with the content :)

      Delete
  2. 10/10 Music is the fastest rising music critic blog I've seen in a while. 108 you might be the first one to even get to KPOPREVIEWED or TheBiasList level of views! Cheers to that amazing feat! I am for one impressed at how my country has been able to see your blog so fervently! Philippines at #4 is amazing and surely I have contributed at least 300+ on those or maybe even more...

    Congratulations on this amazing achievement! Getting 100,000 views shortly before your first anniversary is extraordinary. Wishing all the future success! I really wish we could do blog collaborations. Well since the Summer Music Awards is in a few weeks I guess that would start it off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! Though, I certainly am not at Kpopreviewed or TheBiasList's view count, even for their first year. I don't know Kpopreviewed's stats, but from TheBiaslist, Nick's old blog got 500,000 views in 2 years, and TheBiasList likely hit a million in its first year. That said, I have been surprised with my blog views!

      Haha, I would not be surprised if you were a third of the Filipino views, you were the first regular commenter on the site, thanks so much for the support!

      On the collaboration, I'll certainly vote for the SMA. I still plan the K-Pop collaboration I emailed you on a while ago, I just have not been able to find all the emails I wanted. I think I might try to go for it, even without everyone included.

      Delete
  3. Congrats, you really deserve it so much! This was super fun to read and I'm glad people are finding your blog and reading your always amazing posts.

    I feel betrayed my country didn't make it into top 10... wake up guys! Haha, jokes aside, super interesting to see from how many different countries and continents people read our blogs – absolutely surreal sometimes.

    Here is to many many many more views for you! [cheers]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Una!

      Hmm, I actually was expecting to here that one of the top European countries would be you or Una, surprised that they are not. At least you have enjoyed reading :)

      Yeah, it is surprising at times to see which countries view you the most. I have less than 30 views from Korea and Japan each, while Bahrain has nearly 100 views, not bad for a country with a population 1.5 million.

      Cheers, and hoping to many more views for you and Lina too!

      Delete
  4. KH (blueraspberrysyrup)July 23, 2021 at 3:07 AM

    Oh my gosh, how am I finding this out now! Congrats! Your blog is just so well done and entertaining to read and I'm glad I found it. I feel pretty proud knowing the US of A is at number two, but I had to do a double take when I saw France at number one.

    I have a pretty complex relationship with BOTW. It's a nice game but those damn Lynels always get the best of me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much KH!

      Haha, the USA actually topped for most of the blog's run, with France and Sweden only really joining the fray 4-5 months into my blogging time. I myself live in the US, and I have reccommended the blog to a lot of friends, and advertised it on American sites. Honestly, it is a surprise America is not number one! Thanks to my French and American viewers both :)

      As for BOTW, it is my favorite game of all time. That said, I am terrible with the Lynels, I have only killed one two years after starting lol. That said, the family-friend I recommended, MadGamer108 (we both love the number 108), is a Lynel murderer.

      Probably my favorite video of his: Him bullying a Gold Lynel in master mode effortlessly, how?!

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs3RNWrtokw

      Delete
  5. Congratulations 108ent, that is awesome job. To think you started this last year during shutdown, you have come along the long way. Thanks for links to other cool blogs and as well Breath of the wild game channel from your friend. Do not give up and keep blogging, not for views but passion for KPop and music you seemed to have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much CookingDiva!

      Glad you enjoyed the links, all of them are worth checking out :)

      Delete

Post a Comment