Don't Call Me Album Review: SHINee - Body Rhythm

 


Don't Call Me Album Review: SHINee - Body Rhythm

Body Rhythm is a weird song. First things first, I don't get the whole point of it, it does not add too much to the album's overall style. I feel like I have heard the basic melody before, but I can't nail where. If anyone knows, please tell me.

The main appeal here is SHINee's vocals thriving through the trendy production. The pre-chorus in particular is where it stands out. I am having a hard job telling how the chorus will age. It has a lot of good fun, but it is not very SHINee per se.

The song could have used better verses though.

Rating: 8.25/10


Image Source: Deforested Music

Comments

  1. It reminded me of a mixture between Ko Ko Bop, B1A4's Nightmare and Ariana Grande's Side to Side haha. I like this a lot, although I agree about the verses, they could've been stronger. Onew's voice in this however... chef's kiss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment