BRB


BRB

Happy New Year Everyone! I initially planned a dramatic monologue for this post, but in the end, I decided to cut it short and just get to the point. The next few weeks and months will be extremely busy and tenuous for me, and I likely won't be able to post. This is not the end of 10/10 - Music, though. I plan on coming back, finishing my half-finished year-end list draft, and returning to the blog, as soon as I can. For now, see you, though I will still be reading other blogs, and might even do a few posts while in hiatus! I'll leave you with my top 10 songs of 2022 at the moment, in desccending order, since the full post is a while off.

1. Sufjan Stevens – Fourth of July (April Base Version)

2.      2. AR Rahman – Chola Chola

3.      3. Spiritualized – The Mainline Song

4.     4. MM Keeravani – Naatu Naatu

5.      5. Amit Trivedi – Nirbhau Nirvair

6.      6. Queendom – Ciki Ciki Ban Ban

7.      7. Achint – Yeh Ek Zindagi

8.     8. Ai Higuchi – Akuma No Ko

9.      9. MM Keeravani – Raamam Raghavam

10   10. TVXQ - Epitaph




Image Source: Xcite Fun

Comments

  1. 101ent,

    I will miss you content and music list but I totally understand, we bloggers can go through busy time in life when you have to take a break. Please do so, many loyal readers will be still here hopefully.

    All the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Cooking Diva,

      Thanks for understanding, sometimes you have to take a break, but I'm glad I am back, hopefully for a while now :)

      Delete
  2. (Very) Happy late new year, 108ent!

    No worries if you can't post anything, even during your hiatus. As the years go on, we got other commitments in our life to attend to. Wishing you well for the upcoming months for you! And as always be sure to take good care of yourself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Haruko! Even more belatedly through hehe

      Yeah I think I should be back now. But yeah I agree, this blog probably won't last forever, but I do plan on posting whenever I can, thank you for your thoughtful message. Hope that you come back to blogging when you feel like it, but I can really see your talent in art through your Twitter account! You have a great hobby with it, and I'd love to see what you can do with :)

      Delete
    2. Eyy welcome back! Good to see you again 108ent ^^
      I saw your latest 2 posts (as of now) and I think it's great you're giving yourself more room to write what you want without any time constraints! I would hate for people to be burnt out from something they enjoy doing

      It still means a lot to me that a few people had taken their time out to read whatever I wrote so thank you for coming along the ride!
      And thank you too about my art :)
      For now I'll just settle with drawing whatever my mind fixates on lol

      Delete
    3. Hey Haruko, glad you enjoyed my new posts! It really is awesome that I am back to blogging as what I enjoy.

      I really like your art, it is quite impressive, and I think that is because you draw what you like :)

      Delete

Post a Comment