Second Anniversary of 10/10 - Music: All 10/10 Albums


Second Anniversary of 10/10 - Music: My 10/10 Albums

Me a few weeks ago: Ah, I just finished writing half of my posts for my brief hiatus, I guess I'll take a break and read the other K-Bloggers' posts. Ah, Hallyu Reviews just posted their second-anniversary post, that is wonderful! I guess I'll do mine when my second anniversary comes. Wait, didn't I literally start blogging weeks after them? Oh gosh, I need to write my second-anniversary post write after I have a chance! 

So here it is. I have been blogging for two years now. Thank you so much for everything! When I started this blog, I had no idea I would continue well into two years down the line, and it is all due to all of you readers. Thanks for tuning in whenever you do to read a random stranger on the internet shout out his thoughts on pop songs. Your support has greatly motivated me. Before I get into today's post, I thought I will quickly run down some blog stats.


- 259,000 views

- 1871 comments

- 553 posts

This is due to you all, thank you so much! This may seem quite small, but it is greater than what I expected. To celebrate this, I have compiled a list of all the albums I would give 10/10. Now, there is only one album in the world where I think every song is a 10/10, so instead, I will list here albums that have a total score of 10/10.

Thank you so much!


Honorable Mentions (High-9s):

MM Keeravani - Bahubali

John Williams - Star Wars

Hirokazu Ando, Jun Ishikawa - Kirby's Return of Dreamland


Shankar-Jaikishan - Shree 420

Note: In addition to the songs here, the song Sham Gai Raat Ai is often considered part of the album. Nadira's Dance is also not considered part of the album.


Shankar-Jaikishan - Chori Chori


Naushad - Baiju Bawra


AR Rahman - Pudhiya Mugam


Manaka Kataoka, Yasuaki Iwata, Hajime Wakai - Legend of the Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Comments

  1. Congrats! It's been great to see your blog grow so much :)
    Excited to see what you got in store for us with your writing 108ent.

    Now you got me intrigued on what's the album that scored perfect 10s across all tracks for you 👀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Haruko! It is all due to you readers :)

      The all-song 10 is Pudhiya Mugam. That said, it is only four original songs and two remixes. Each of those songs are pretty much perfect, but I would say it is not my favorite album of all time. I'd give that honor to Shree 420, though it is close between all of these, pitch-perfect, releases.

      Delete
  2. the intro LOL! thank YOU for two years of stellar reviews and great discussions! and some good chuckles, I'll give you that too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Una! I could also say the exact same thing on your and Lina's blog!

      Delete

Post a Comment