Announcement: Still Busy, Still Posting


Announcement: Still Busy, Still Posting

Yes, I reused the same randomly Googled image twice in a row. Still don't mind if I do.


Yeah, life has been quite hectic for the past few weeks. This next week should be really busy, and as a result, I scheduled the posts for it. The top rookies list (my starting end-of-year list, and the only one in December), should come out on Thursday, but I'll have a 2021 highlight just before. Hopefully, it should be good for the week, as they are high in quality.

I won't be replying to comments too much, but I'll try as much as possible. Have a great time reading!


Image Source: Lingobus

Comments

  1. Ohh, looking forward to your 2021 end-of-year list 108ent!
    As always, take good care of yourself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Take care of yourself too!

      The rookies list comes out on Thursday 8AM PST, but the rest of the end-of-year-lists premier in January!

      Delete

Post a Comment